Monday, January 13, 2014

Welcome to The Watkins Book Collection!!!

Hello World,

My name is E. Watkins and I decided to open this book store here because I just want to get rid of some books and comic books as well that I really do not want or need anymore. All of these books and comic books seem to be in great condition. I want to definitely invite anyone who is a fan of comics or parents who may want to purchase books for their kids. I have some great books for kids. I hope that everyone sees something that they may want. I will make it available for easy purchase through paypal and all shipping and handling will take at least 3-7 days. Another great bonus is that shipping and handling is completely free. I thank anyone who is able to take these books off my hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment